Terms & Conditions
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
HH Recruitment UK Ltd are registered in England and Wales under company number 11412708. Our registered office is Station House, Stamford New Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EP.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
HH Recruitment UK Ltd will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We cannot guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice.
HH Recruitment UK Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware. We give no guarantee in that regard and all users take full responsibility for their own security of their personal details and their computers.
You must not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of HH Recruitment UK Ltd.
These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
You may not use our website for any of the following:
- Any way in which causes damage to the website or interferes with any other persons use of the website.
- Any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
- Transmitting, making or storing electronic copies of content without the permission of the owner.
Changes to these Terms & to our Site
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. Any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions :
- excludes or limits our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- excludes or limits our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- excludes or limits our or your liability for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, HH Recruitment UK Ltd will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
HH Recruitment UK Ltd assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Any such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.